Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Gastro Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 33, Islamabad

when ever I depresed for some reason like nowadays corona my.stomach work not properly my brain ask me so many question like why pain is in my joints arms is that gastro problem .

Psychologist in Lahore - Bushra Jabeen

Bushra Jabeen - Psychologist

Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Psychology, Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Get an online appointment through Marham, I shall conduct a CBT session with you

Psychologist in Lahore - Bushra Jabeen
Bushra Jabeen - Psychologist

Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Psychology, Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 35 Positive Reviews

You can online session

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

The pains are mostly due to psychological reaction towards the body ... if you have ever consulted a physician and he has cleared you then it is for sure psychological pains .... rest you can well equip yourself with the situation and kill your worries by logic.... no one if you take care and be careful it will not hurt you or your family no two eat healthy with lots of vit c a bit of kalonji etc ... otherwise you may need some counselling which can help in improving your stomach issues and also deep breathing and meditation helps a lot

Post Owner

thanks a lot mam

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal
Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

And you can make a list of all those questions that arises in your mind and then answer one by one all of them and weigh them according to your intellect.... you will get answers and will realise in sometime that most of the questions are baseless and you find logic otherwise

4 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Maham Butt

Ms. Maham Butt - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum dear client jb kbi b insan ko koi tension ya stressful situation atti hai to wo ya to buht zyda khana start kr deta hai r ya to khana km kr deta hai jis sy stomach problem ho jti hai stress directly stomach ko effect krta it’s May b cause of gastro problem r other symptom like joints pain,arm pain it’s a anxiety symptom don’t worry consult with me through Marham INSHA ALLAH every thing will b good 😊khush rhy r khushiyan banty

Post Owner

trust me I cant explain you how happy I am after installing this app and observing that so many doctors are there for us

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

These are the symptoms of anxiety and stress.
Give time to yourself. sit with yourself and give answers to your mind instead of hiding.
take protective measures to safe your self and than leave everything to God
engage yourself in some productive and healthy activities.
spend effective time with yourself
if still you feel that you are not able to handle it. Get professional help
take care

Post Owner

thank you so much very kind.off you

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Mr. Ghazanfar Yasir

Mr. Ghazanfar Yasir - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

CBT Session will help you
042-32591427,
042-32591427,

Psychologist in Karachi - Mr. Ghazanfar Yasir

Mr. Ghazanfar Yasir - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

where do you live???

Post Owner

isamabad

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Qurrah Tul Ain

Dr. Qurrah Tul Ain - Psychologist

Ph.D* Clinical Psychology (Scholar), MS Speech Language Pathology & Therapy, MS (Clinical Psychology), PGD (Speech Therapy), PGD Forensic Psychology, CERT Clinical Hypnosis, CERT Cognitive Behavioral Therapy | Islamabad

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

A.A.
When a person is anxious due to any reason or due to continuous negative thoughts then it's very common to suffer in stomach problems.. due to anxiety a person may have chest pain, gastric issues, palpitation, burden on eyes, muscle tension, somatic complaints etc.. continuous thoughts may be due to obsessions.. after proper consultation, I can make ur diagnosis and treatment plan..
Thanks...

Post Owner

thanks alot mam where is ur clinic in islamabad

4 years ago

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

anxiety symptoms.. you can contact me

Post Owner

how

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Zulfiqar A Chaudhary

Zulfiqar A Chaudhary - Psychologist

CAh, CNLPMp, CMBSc, B.MSc | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Stomach problems are one of the most common symptoms of stress and anxiety. Researchers have identified a powerful connection between the gut and the brain. When you are anxious, some of the hormones and chemicals released by your body enter your digestive tract, where they interfere with digestion.
Although stress is a normal part of life and impossible to avoid, there is good news. You can manage your stress so that it reduces its impact on your stomach.
Take short breaks and breathe. When done right this can really help. Every couple of hours, stop what you’re doing and do one minute of slow, quiet deep breathing. You’ll be amazed at the results. Your breathing should be very slow, silent, and through your nose. Push your stomach out when you inhale and let it deflate as you exhale.

Post Owner

thanks alot sir this will surely helpful so nice off u

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Overthinking and stress is related to stomach issues. Any somethings depression can cause physical symptoms if medical test cant prove them or physically everything is clear than its related to depression symptoms. If you have any medical reasons than it might feel worse with depression too.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories