Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Gender Dysphoria, MTF (psychologist Help)

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 18 years old, Islamabad

How can some one in Pakistan transition from male to female, is it even possible. I have been experiencing gender dysphoria from a young age I and only realised the possibility of transition recently. However I can't find information on how to begin transition like how to start HRT/hormones in Pakistan. Is it even legally possible, is it even medically possible also what about socially, what about stigma and acceptance from family. What should I do please help.

Member of Marham-Forum

Please no conversion therapy/ Religious bias

Psychologist in Lahore - Sana Tahir

Sana Tahir - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

I would say this is a very big decision. You will need to do a lot of researchm if you can possibly talk to people who have done this. Ask about their journey. Having a support group is very important. This is something that i not acceptable in our society so it is considered rebellion action. I would say you 1st step should be talk to people who have done this. And then think about what you want to do.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

that's possible but very rare cases I saw that one female completely change into male but very rare happened but question is u have feeling abt that changes or ur experience it slowly

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Javaria Shahzad

Ms. Javaria Shahzad - Psychologist

BS Hons (Applied Psychology) | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Hello.. Yea that is possible I heard two cases till now .. and they are Fine with all the changes they involved family develop trust and so that they don't feel insecurity afterwards. you can book appointment we can talk in detail

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Mr. Zeeshan Ul Haq

Mr. Zeeshan Ul Haq - Psychologist

M.Phil. Psychology | Gujranwala

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Yes, it's medically and legally possible. In such cases, we develop a panel of professionals consisting of Medical, psychiatric, Psychological and legal experts to keep the case complete safe secure and healthy. Family support is the utmost. Please visit government operated hospital and ask them for such specialized medical expert.

Psychologist in Lahore - Maryam Tariq

Maryam Tariq - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

In this case you have to contact with a senior psychologist. After your assessment, when they will find their result then they discuss your report with seniors and other medical doctors then chances of your transforming will be v strong. it's not impossible but v rare in Pakistan. after that you have to face many problems from family and society.. Society don't accept these transforming in Pakistan. If you have stamina and family support then it's possible otherwise you alone not face this prob. Please discuss your prob with your concern doctor as soon as possible.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Anbreen Zafar

Dr. Anbreen Zafar - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), MPhil (Psychology), Diploma in Public Mental Health, Phd (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

Aoa
Dear Its plus point that you have identified and accepted the issue of gender dysphoria. Before going to difficult and uncontrollable situation of facing issues from more personal discomfort due to societal and family issues. You have to think about the consequences of your decision which you are going to take. you can book an appointment with me to explore gender concerns and the ways to lesson gender dysphoria.
Regards

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Airas Rasool Chaudhary

Ms. Airas Rasool Chaudhary - Psychologist

BS Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

100 Positive Reviews

Hy your Psychologist here,
Please give us full details so you can seek proper treatment book us for an appointment.
Thanks

Psychologist in Lahore - Haleema Bibi

Haleema Bibi - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | MSc (Psychology) | Dip (Hypnotherapy) | Course (Counseling Psychology) | Course (Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy) | Course ( Speech Therapy) | Course ( NLP) | | Lahore

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

first book appointment give detail then provide full detail about this

Psychologist in Lahore - Fozia Shahzad

Fozia Shahzad - Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

genuinely i told you social and family will be not acceptable. you will be face many hard time. depend on your decision what you want. if you feel you have self Support, self control abilities then you do.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Laraib Gull

Laraib Gull - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

book an appointment with me. we will work on it and you will get better results insha ALLAH ?

Psychologist in Karachi - Saman Imtiaz

Saman Imtiaz - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

u can book an appointment with me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment