Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Is It A Sign Of Bad Memory Or Mental/depression Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 25, none

Aoa sir/mam recently I had a post miscarriage but after that I begun to forgetting things repeatedly all the times plz help me what I should do also I have family stress issues even sometimes when I met any1 I just don't know how I should talk to them

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti

Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti - Psychologist

MS (Clinical And Counseling Psychology), Msc (Child Psychology) PHD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

Stress is a major contributing factor for the forgetfulness as more you are stressed it increase the chances of forgetting things and impaired your focus and concentration try to get out of that stress or get a professional help to fix such issues

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sadia Aziz

Sadia Aziz - Psychologist

MSc Applied Psychology | Rawalpindi

please book online session for detail history and consultation

Psychologist in Lahore - Shahbaz Anwar

Shahbaz Anwar - Psychologist

| MSc | MPhil (Clinical Psychology ) | Lahore

Dear, due to overthinking they get start symptoms so kindly get counseling session for proper treatment.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Samra Shahid

Ms. Samra Shahid - Psychologist

MS I/O (Psychology), Post Graduate Diploma in Child & Adult Psychotherapy | | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

you need to distract yourself from the negative thoughts...you can also take consultation from psychologist for better help

Psychologist in Lahore - Abdul Rehman

Abdul Rehman - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology, Certified of clinical hypnotherapy, Certified in positive psychiatry and mental health | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

For online consultation book a session
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/psychologist/pakpattan/abdul-rehman-29005

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Tahira Yasmeen

Tahira Yasmeen - Psychologist

Masters (Psychology), M.Phil (Continue) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

wa alikum salam Dear, you should need some counseling session

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Seerat Un Nisa

Ms. Seerat Un Nisa - Psychologist

BS, ADCP, Diploma in Hypnotherapy | Gujrat

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

kindly book your appointment for better consultation and treatment online consultation is also available

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Maria Hussain

Maria Hussain - Psychologist

| MSc (Clinical Psychology) | CBT | Faisalabad

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Sister this is due to consistent overthinking and stress and may be your miscarriage was due to stress because stress leads to high blood pressure which leads to miscarriage. Your current forgetfulness is due to Postnatal depression. kindly book your book a video consultation with me. Due to mental health week I discounted my video consultation fee it's now in just 500 rupees. I am certified in postnatal depression by British Psychological Association and provide successful treatment to many girls having postnatal depression and other mental health issues with psychotherapy (counselling) without any medicine.
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/psychologist/faisalabad/maria-hussain-23476

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Rafia Ijaz

Rafia Ijaz - Psychologist

Bs Hons (Psychology) ADCP MS Top-Up (Clinical Psychology) DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

w.salam
this is just because stress nothing more you can take appointment I'll help you and insha'Allah everything will be fine

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Sara Zafar

Sara Zafar - Psychologist

MSC psychology, M.phil Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

book your appointment for better treatment n consultation thankyou so much

Clinical Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ramsha Waleed

Ramsha Waleed - Clinical Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma In CBT, Certified of Pharmacotherapy, Mphil clinical psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

w.s, my sis, this happens..
forgetfulness can occur during or after pregnancy as well.. however, stress is a contributing factor in declining of health..
try to take out time for urself, do deep breathing, increase water intake, take supplements and good diet..
My sis, her cheez ka solution hai.. u just need to step forward..
take psychological help for a good mental and physical health..i would love to assist u. in Shaa Allah everything will be fine
. stay blessed, happy and healthy ameen.. jazak Illah

Psychologist in Peshawar - Jaweria Kalsoom

Jaweria Kalsoom - Psychologist

| M.Phil Psychology | | Peshawar

wsalam, dear kindly book your appointment for detail Psychological assessment, don't lose hope, everything will be alright InShaAllah.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Iqra Noreen

Iqra Noreen - Psychologist

| MSc ( Clinical Psychology ) | | Rawalpindi

it will be curable, it takes few sessions according to your condition.

Thank you.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

take ur time to recover from incident it's not bad memory it's that stress thaa effect ur brain khd ko time dein and consult dr for details solution

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Aaiza

Ms. Aaiza - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

For online consultation book session at
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/ms-aaiza by visiting my profile to lay down problem and then we formulate a management plan

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Hira Hussain

Hira Hussain - Psychologist

| MS Clinical Psychology | | Faisalabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

don't worry, book your appointment for online consultation

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Tehmina Asghar

Ms. Tehmina Asghar - Psychologist

MSc Clinical Psychology, NLP Master Practitioner, Reiki Practitioner | Lahore

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

WAS.seems that you are not yet out of the stress due to miscarriage. Focus on whatever you do in routine life, live in the present. jab hum koe bhi kaam kartai huai kuch aur soch rahai hon gai tu hamain wo kaam bhi yaad nahi rahai ga kion k hum soch kuch aur rahai thai aur wo mostly koe past memory ya future fears hotai hain jo humain disturb kartai hain. ap himat karain aur apni daily life mai healthy habits banain.walk, exercise,(you can do at home without machines) meditate,pray ,watch any of your favourite tv shows/programmes, meet your friends/loved ones. When you meet someone, go with the flow.general discussion karain,aglai ka response daikhain.
Session k liye ap online appointment marham app k thorough book karwa sakti hain.We can talk about it in detail.
May you stay happy and blessed.
JazakAllah
Tehmina Asghar

Psychologist in Islamabad - Sara Ahmed

Sara Ahmed - Psychologist

| MSc (Psychology) | ADCP | M.Phill | | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Aoa

Dealing with a miscarriage and recovering from it is itself something that requires a lot of strength and courage. You are a strong willed person mashallah who has been handling the loss along with other stressors in your life. Right now your body is still recovering harmonally and trying to get back to its usual self after the miscarriage. stress of the miscarriage along with other stressors around you are all taking a toll on your memory and affecting your daily wellbeing. It is a cycle that you are unable to get out of as you didnt not get time to grieve after your miscarriage and cope with the psychological stress as well.

You should schedule a counselling and guidance session to learn how to overcome and resolve the stress so that you may return to your previous healthier life.

Wishing and praying for better and brighter days ahead.

Regards,
Sara Ahmed.

Psychologist in Gujrat - Raffia Qasim

Raffia Qasim - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychologist, BS Clinical Psychologist, NLP ( hypnosis practitioner ) | Gujrat

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

miscarriage and related stress is the main cause of forgetting simple things. You should book an appointment with psychologist for better understanding of your situation and start therapeutic sessions.
Raffia Qasim

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Aaiza

Ms. Aaiza - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

For online consultation book session at
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/ms-aaiza by visiting my profile to lay down problem and then we formulate a management plan

Psychologist in Peshawar - Psy. Kashmala

Psy. Kashmala - Psychologist

BS Hons Clinical Psychology | Peshawar

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Book Session

Psychologist in Islamabad - Shumaila Munir

Shumaila Munir - Psychologist

| Diploma (Speech and Language Therapy) | PGD (Clinical Psychology) | M.phil (Clinical Psychology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

it's common after miscarriage females facing these issues due to sensitivity and lot of tension u need to book a session online in Sha Allah problem will be resolved

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ehsan Zafar Awan

Ehsan Zafar Awan - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology) Certification in Psychiatry Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology, MS Level in Subjects organizational Behaviour & Management | Islamabad

review-stars

624 Positive Reviews

Take a psychological session from me you would feel much better and relaxed. Book appointment through Marham
Best Regards
Dr Ehsan Clinical Psychologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories