Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Loving Abnormal Things

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 32, Rawalpindi

i don't like the stuff people normally do and i do not agree with the current lifestyle of our people and there are things which i like but most people hate it and they call me psycho

Member of Marham-Forum

get appointment and share your feeling for behavior/attitude treatment

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti

Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti - Psychologist

MS (Clinical And Counseling Psychology), Msc (Child Psychology) PHD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

Every person have a different mindset and different school of though it's quite normal to dislike a stuff which other can like but with a reason.

Post Owner

thank alot for reply M'am and due to the open world i am attracted alot to females and stuff related to them but people around me call me with bad names and consider me a bad person

2 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Hina Fayyaz

Ms. Hina Fayyaz - Psychologist

| PMDCP (Post Magistral Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | CBT | | Karachi

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

All of us has individual differences. Everyone has right to choose what one likes for oneself according to his/her culture, norms and values. What one should avoid/control to impose his/her choices on other/s or interfering in other/s life or letting other down for choosing their lifestyle. Having differences do not make us mentally ill.

Post Owner

thank alot for reply M'am and due to the open world i am attracted alot to females and stuff related to them but people around me call me with bad names and consider me a bad person

2 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Hina Fayyaz
Ms. Hina Fayyaz - Psychologist

| PMDCP (Post Magistral Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | CBT | | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 26 Positive Reviews

Being different is alright. But if one feels misfit/unadjustable or unacceptable by others/surrounding that making him/her disturbed/stressed then he/she needs to talk with someone who can make him/her comfortable and facilitate him/her to adjust in environment by developing healthy coping skills. You can find someone around you or can consult to any mental health professional for discussing your issue and proper guidance.

2 years ago

Post Owner

Salam M'am sorry for disturbing again can i get a little free advise?

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Neha Ashiq

Ms. Neha Ashiq - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Counselling Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Lahore

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

Its okay to be different. But having unusual and extreme different ideas and behavior is something which should be managed.
Be confident on yourself, but keep changing and growing. and if there're things which are disturbing your mental health and causing troubles do consult Counsellor.
I'm available

Post Owner

2 years ago

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Tahira Yasmeen

Tahira Yasmeen - Psychologist

Masters (Psychology), M.Phil (Continue) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

book an appointment

Post Owner

thanks Dr. saab i would have booked appointment but ihave posted here for free advise

2 years ago

Masters (Psychology), M.Phil (Continue) | Bahawalpur | Book Appointment

review-stars 5 Positive Reviews

u welcome,sure why not

2 years ago

Post Owner

thanks for understanding and for ur precious time too dr. saab

2 years ago

Masters (Psychology), M.Phil (Continue) | Bahawalpur | Book Appointment

review-stars 5 Positive Reviews

it's my pleasure

2 years ago

Post Owner

2 years ago

Psychologist in Attock - Razia Zahid

Razia Zahid - Psychologist

| MSc (Clinical Psychology) | | Attock

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

dear we can change ourselves .and by Good behaviour we are able to convince others peoples
book session and get all answers of your life related questions

Post Owner

2 years ago

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Fazilat Shahzadi

Ms. Fazilat Shahzadi - Psychologist

MSc psychology, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP), DHMS | Gujrat

review-stars

215 Positive Reviews

Don't worry u r not psycho, but keep flexibility in personality, nature, liking and accpet others with changing its success of your life. You take session of counselling Bcoz it's very necessary for your future life and learn how u accept and reject others nd deal the stuff. There are some questions about your life and personality assessment which we can discuss in detail through session of 45 minuts, book your oppointment. Best of luck
Dr fazilat Shahzadi
Ikram Hospital Gujrat
Amir Hospital Gujrat
Or consult online

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Sara Zafar

Sara Zafar - Psychologist

MSC psychology, M.phil Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

book your appointment for better treatment n consultation thankyou so much

Post Owner

Salaam M'am sorry for disturbing again but can you please explain how to fulfill my desires without making my partners uncomfortable? because due to my behaviour of being different and exploring different or new things they think im nasty weird and a creep and i have built up fetishes too but just want my partners to not feel uncomfortable because of me

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zaib Un Nisa

Ms. Zaib Un Nisa - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

hey .
I'm glad that you are unique in your own way .. but st the same time if people are calling you at that extreme then it should be observed and managed as you have to live among them. consult someone to whom you can share so that it could be assessed if you have any extreme or people are just not accepting it... stay blessed

Post Owner

thanks for reply doctor saab i really appreciate you for taking your precious time to reply. thanks alot

2 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Rafia Ijaz

Rafia Ijaz - Psychologist

Bs Hons (Psychology) ADCP MS Top-Up (Clinical Psychology) DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

no this is their problem not yours, you have right yo do things by their own self and that is your choice if no one understand this thing then maybe they are not stable and playing a blame game

Post Owner

This is a great perspective but i think we cannot survive without a society but i just want people to embrace others instead of ridiculing them just because they dont like things done by the majority.

2 years ago

Bs Hons (Psychology) ADCP MS Top-Up (Clinical Psychology) DHMS | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 9 Positive Reviews

yes, but we have to make boundaries about all the things and when someone cross it or when we think things getting out of control then leave the situation, because we just tell them but not correct others because everyone has their own thoughts and beliefs

2 years ago

Post Owner

but what if someone has the authority over you for something or you are bound by them what we should do in that case without having a dispute?

2 years ago

Bs Hons (Psychology) ADCP MS Top-Up (Clinical Psychology) DHMS | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

take appointment we will discuss things further insha'Allah everything will be fine

2 years ago

Post Owner

M'am actually i do have a hospital on my job's panel for medical treatment but i just wanted some free advice from strangers who wont ridicule me

2 years ago

you can take online appointment then like this maybe you will misguide or not understand things

2 years ago

Post Owner

well i did tried to have online appointments but these are just for one time i guess while i need a constant therapist who can guide me through out

2 years ago

yes, it would be.

2 years ago

Post Owner

Salaam M'am sorry for disturbing again but can you please explain how to fulfill my desires without making my partners uncomfortable? because due to my behaviour of being different and exploring different or new things they think im nasty weird and a creep and i have built up fetishes too but just want my partners to not feel uncomfortable because of me

2 years ago

book your appointment through Marham app we will discuss things further

2 years ago

Post Owner

M'am i have free treatment facility through my company's panel can i avail it in which hospital do you check your patients

2 years ago

my settings in Bahria town stroke and Rehabilitation Center near Safari hospital

2 years ago

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Hira Hussain

Hira Hussain - Psychologist

| MS Clinical Psychology | | Faisalabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

book your appointment for online session

Post Owner

Thanks for replying Dr. Saab actually i have a hospital on my company's panel from where i get my treatment but most of people there know me and i didnt wanted to disclose my inner thoughts to them and found marham as a good platform unlike social media where people get bashed for having different likings or stuff

2 years ago

Psychologist in Hyderabad - Muhammad Bachal

Muhammad Bachal - Psychologist

| MSc (Applied Psychology) | PGD In Psychology | | Hyderabad

Having diffrent perspective to life is quite normal but when we are having social issues we need to fix them.. I guess you should consult.

Post Owner

Thanks for precious time sir. i am actually confused a little right now but i might consult in future.

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Shahbaz Anwar

Shahbaz Anwar - Psychologist

| MSc | MPhil (Clinical Psychology ) | Lahore

we need your detail history for diagnosing issue so book your online session for proper traetment

Psychologist in Jhang - Fariha Fatima

Fariha Fatima - Psychologist

| Masters (Psychology) | | Jhang

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

which things you don't like?

Post Owner

Materialistic things but i mean i dont hate materialistic things but i just dont want it for myself because i think its a burden in reality and i should not be spending on materialistic things but only on spiritual things

2 years ago

Post Owner

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Bushra Sadiq

Bushra Sadiq - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology), MSc Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

deatil history is needed for diagnosis

Post Owner

detail history of?

2 years ago

Post Owner

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Madiha Iqbal Mazhar

Madiha Iqbal Mazhar - Psychologist

| MSc Psychology | MS Clinical Psychology | | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Aoa, every person have different thoughts or lifestyle the main problems nowadays is luxury lifestyle or things they forget about really
meaning of Allah creations. consult someone whom you can share all the stuff .

Post Owner

OMG you are absolutely spot on but my problem is i do not hate people with a luxury lifestyle or with luxury cars instead i really love them but i just dont want it for myself because i get more anxiety and depression whenever i get or have more money but how i want to spend my money makes people around me angry or maybe they just want me to spend on materialistic things instead of spiritual things

2 years ago

| MSc Psychology | MS Clinical Psychology | | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 2 Positive Reviews

yes you right but at this time of frame people Don't understand this things for example if you get more money then distribute In three parts one for the (name of Allah , its up to you wo ap kisi ko be do) seconds for needed people third for your own self. these three step help you to reduce your anxiety or depression

2 years ago

Post Owner

well actually i had followed this formula and it really gives you inner peace but the thing is the money which i keep for myself gives me anxiety too and i want to spend it on people so they can accept me and normalize the stuff i like or want or atleast help me in achieving it but instead i lose that money i spent on them and lose them as my ally and also the money if i ask for return and i get hated for not taking care of the money i earn and get blamed for wasting it.

2 years ago

so there is fear also present,book
appointment for and discuss about it ik on your self bases you try to manage but you need to discuss these things.

2 years ago

Post Owner

M'am i do have a paneled hospital with my job where i get free treatment but i just needed some free advices from strangers who wont ridicule me for my thinking thanks alot for your precious time Dr. Sb

2 years ago

Post Owner

2 years ago

waslam, can you tell me about yours desire

2 years ago

Post Owner

i am extremely attracted towards females and infact i get so much attraction for girls and everything that is related to them that i want to explore alot of things with my partners but most of them think its very weird nasty and creep and they think i am a mad person but all i want to explore without making my partners feel uncomfortable.

2 years ago

Post Owner

and some even tell me i should not talk about it with anyone but i feel like how would my partners feel comfortable when they won't even know what is inside my heart or how do i feel i also wanted to seek relationship therapy but people laugh at me for this and they dont think its even a thing

2 years ago

there are many things inside you which you can't express or share.
at that moment actually ap be kabi kabi samj nae paty what do you want or what you want to explore

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Abdul Rehman

Abdul Rehman - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology, Certified of clinical hypnotherapy, Certified in positive psychiatry and mental health | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

may be your opinion not match with people for improving your self esteem and self efficacy book a session

Psychologist in Sialkot - Pulwasha Arif

Pulwasha Arif - Psychologist

BS Clinical Psychology, Certified CBT Practitioner MSCP | Sialkot

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

No one is Psycho, ese conflicts ajty hain life mein or ye manage b hoskty hain.

Post Owner

but i wish we could manage it without having huge medicine doses aur psychologists i think only try to bring their abnormal ideas or thinking back to normality which is just i think is false concept itself because people consider something as normal whenever a majority starts doing it.

2 years ago

Psychologist in Sialkot - Pulwasha Arif
Pulwasha Arif - Psychologist

BS Clinical Psychology, Certified CBT Practitioner MSCP | Sialkot | Book Appointment

review-stars 18 Positive Reviews

A huma is a social animal. Kbi b akela nhi reh skta kahi na kahi support ki or kahi na kahi counseling ki zrurt prti h.

2 years ago

Post Owner

yes but world would become a great place if we just start accepting other's opinions

2 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ramsha Waleed

Ramsha Waleed - Clinical Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma In CBT, Certified of Pharmacotherapy, Mphil clinical psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

being different doesn't mean one is psycho... it depends how u take different perspectives of life.. everybody has their own perceptions.. there is no rule to judge who's better.. however, there r certain limitations... like if one says i like to hurt people.. its a negative cognition.. but if u say i like rich people.. its ur own perspective. u can live by ur own will. just be confident and never cross the borderline of ethics...
:)

Post Owner

what about loving people? i like to love not hurt and yes i like rich people but does it mean i have to become rich too? i think no not everyone lives for money only or becoming rich should not be the only objective of life

2 years ago

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma In CBT, Certified of Pharmacotherapy, Mphil clinical psychology | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 83 Positive Reviews

you're right and i appreciate ur thoughts... and positive anxiety is something that doesn't let u stay calm.. it means u should get up and do something.. something for urself.. something for others..
So indulge urself in such fruitful activities.. our country and our people are in need of such spirits...keep it up

2 years ago

Post Owner

Thats so sweet of you thanks for motivation.

2 years ago

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma In CBT, Certified of Pharmacotherapy, Mphil clinical psychology | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

my pleasure :)

2 years ago

Post Owner

can i contact you without appointment

2 years ago

i dnt have any other source my bro.. however, i will reply ur queries here in detail without appointment :)

2 years ago

Post Owner

Thanku Dr. Saab

2 years ago

my pleasure

2 years ago

Post Owner

2 years ago

wa alikum assalam! no need to be sorryy.. but i would like to know specifically what ur desires are... fetish towards what

2 years ago

Post Owner

fetishes towards females and their feets i mean i am extremely attracted towards female but it makes them really uncomfortable

2 years ago

attraction towards females is a normal thing. however, that should be in control.. anything beyond ur control will become a problem..regarding fetishism towards feet, u can massage your own feet or for female feet y dnt u try a spa treatment for ur mother sis or friends.. this helps to satisfy the urge.... and if u want to get away from the thought...
open google and search feet skin disorders.... seeing those pics will discourage fetishism.

2 years ago

Post Owner

well i feel very guilty to talk about it with my mother and i dont have a sister i might have talked about it with her if i ever had any and if she wasn't a strict person like males or even like other females in my family and most of my partners do this to me which really discourages me feet fetish but its just a temporary and whenever i see normal feet of females i really start feeling the urge

2 years ago

you dont need to talk to anyone brother regarding ur issues...
its totally ok to hide ur feelings.. see, feelings r something we cannot control.. its our attitude and behavior that matters..

2 years ago

Post Owner

yes but i think my attitude and behaviour makes them hate me and instead of getting appreciated or even just getting some percentage of getting that affection back i really get hated alot for my feelings which hurts me because all i want is to make my partners happy but they get uncomfortable annoyed even if i talk about it.

2 years ago

brother it means u r unable to express a positive behavior which should be controlled

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Shanda Rub Nawaz

Shanda Rub Nawaz - Psychologist

| BS Psychology | | Lahore

review-stars

81 Positive Reviews

apko kesi cheezen psnd nhi hain krne ko Kin Kin cheezon se issue hai? baki sb ki pasand alag alag hoti to is me psycho wali bat nhi hai baki situation p b depend krta

Post Owner

i dont want to own materialistic things futher i am attracted to females too which my family considers bad and they do not let me have multiple wives

2 years ago

| BS Psychology | | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 81 Positive Reviews

opposite gender ki trf attract hona abnormal nhi hai but agr apki shadi hui v hai to phr apko pta hai k wife ko e sb kch smjhna chahiye or agr or shadian krna chahty us k liye b phli wife ka razi hona zaruri is trha situation ko dekhna parhta hai na hr mamly me

2 years ago

Post Owner

Pakistani laws b ajeeb hain k biwi s hi ijazat zruri hai dosri biwi lany k liye lol jesy koi PM ho usko sirf uski marzi s hi hattaya ja skta ho tou kia woh kabhi khud ko apni post s utaary ga kia? no matter how incompetent he is.

2 years ago

Pakistani laws se hat k Islam me b hai ap koi aisi larki dhund len jo phly e razi ho dusri krwany k liye bht dunia bethi hui

2 years ago

Post Owner

aisi nahi milti Pakistan me i think

2 years ago

Hoti hain jinko masla nahi hota dhundne se Mil jati hain

2 years ago

Post Owner

dhoondhi bht thien nahi mili aur ab dosri dhoondhna aur b ziada mushkil

2 years ago

ab yahan p ek cheez mushkil hai to yahan p apny ap ko thora manage Karen q k ye aisa mamla ap apny ko khali dekh k nhi chal skty yahan dusron ka b khayal rakh k chalna shadi mtlb do bndon ka Mil Jul k ek dusry ko smjh k ek dusry ka khayal rakh k chalna to agy any wali life ka b soch k chalen sirf ye na dekhen k mjhy shadi krni psnd 3,4 ye b dekhen krne k agy any waly wqt me sb kch dekh bhal ap kr skty ya nhi apki wife b apki life ka hissa wo razi hai ya nhi hr pehlu se dekh k koi b kam Karen

2 years ago

Post Owner

jee bilkul wo b dekh kr hi chlu ga thanks alot Dr. saab

2 years ago

welcome

2 years ago

Post Owner

2 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

tu ap dosro k style ko mat judge Karen u can criticise it but u cant make them change it ap apne raay de sakty hein

Post Owner

Dr. Saab i never judge or criticize them infact i love their lifestyle but i just them to not become a hurdle in the lifestyle i want to live

2 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr Umar
Asst. Prof. Mr Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 24 Positive Reviews

and who are they jo hurdle ban rahe hein is that ur family or friends? agr ban rahe hein tu apne unko itne space de hy wh interfere kr rahe hein apki life mei ap ek boundary set Karen k is se agy ksi ko ijzat nai wh dakahl dey ap pyar se samjae dein is lone ko cross nai krna after all ur the driver or ur own life

2 years ago

Post Owner

Thats a good suggestion sir thanks i will try to implement it.

2 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Iffat Rohail

Dr. Iffat Rohail - Psychologist

MSC (Applied Psychology), M.PHIL (Applied Psychology), PHD (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

Please mention the stuff you like and what you don't like. Then we can proceed.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch Gold Medalist

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch Gold Medalist - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ) International Associate, Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK. International Member, American Psychiatric Association. Consultant Psychiatrist (Specialist in the treatment of Psychiatric, Sexual & Drug Addiction) Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. | Karachi

review-stars

359 Positive Reviews

Thank you for sharing.
That must be very distressing.
Kindly visit online we will sort out the possible reason and a treatment accordingly if needed

Masters (Psychology), M.Phil (Continue) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

book an appointment

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Aaiza

Ms. Aaiza - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

For online consultation book session at
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/ms-aaiza by visiting my profile to lay down problem and then we formulate a management plan

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ehsan Zafar Awan

Ehsan Zafar Awan - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology) Certification in Psychiatry Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology, MS Level in Subjects organizational Behaviour & Management | Rawalpindi

review-stars

619 Positive Reviews

Take a psychological session from me you would feel much better and relaxed. Book appointment through Marham
Best Regards
Dr Ehsan Clinical Psychologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories