Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Marraige Relaated Problems

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, faisalabd

my husband and I were in relationship for 6 years before we got engaged , we are first cousins , all that time in relationship my husband was very critical about me talking to other guys and my precense on social media , i thought this is all because he is protective ov me , married him after 2 years of engagement . now after marraige i came to know of his alcoholism and marijuana addiction( i knew this before marraige as well but intensity ni pata ti mje ) , recently i came to know that all that time jb mre husband mj pe shak krty ty before marraige k tm ne ye ni krna ( job pe ni jana waha larky , falany larky k sth tmri pic kyu ha you must had sex with him ) , us sb time pe he was involved in prostitution and having sex with every damn girl he finds ( like he was sex addict ) .. mje ye sb shadi k 1.5 years bd pata chal ra ha point is i cant trust him now , mje hr time bechani reti ha , mje nafrat hti ha us se , i asked him to leave me , he slapped me multiple times ( and he has do

Member of Marham-Forum

he needs proper treatment my dear. admitt him in rehabilitation center

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Its very difficult to stay with a person who has broken you so much, and is so problematic, to save some peace in your life, leave the situation, and plan how to resolve it, after you take a decision,go to a psychologist to help you heal with the after effects of this relationship on you

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aisha Idris

Ms. Aisha Idris - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Either he needs to be treated in an addiction centre or you need to take a decision for your own wellbeing.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Halima Paracha

Ms. Halima Paracha - Psychologist

BS Hons. (Psych), MS Clinical & Counseling (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Hi. Kindly convince your husband for getting his treatment done or ask help from any trustable person in his family preferably parents or siblings. Afterwards you can go for Couple Therapy.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Dear this is a serious problem you must leave him by taking your family’s help as you saying that he has involved with so many girls prostitution and alcohol he may get any bad diseases or infection from the girls and can give it to you too and there is no point of staying married to him just quietly leave his home in his absence with the help of your family and take help from court then you have to take step for your own safety and well being your life might be at danger

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sabahat Naseem

Dr. Sabahat Naseem - Psychologist

M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, PhD in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Hello. So sorry to hear that! Your full message isn’t appearing. I’d recommend you meeting a therapist if possible and discuss this in detail. Aap chahain tou mujhse contact kar sakti hain.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms Ayesha Salman

Ms Ayesha Salman - Psychologist

Masters (Clinical Psychology), MPhil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Your full query is not visible... Kindly consult a good therapist regarding your issue....

Psychologist in Karachi - Rutaba Khan

Rutaba Khan - Psychologist

BS(Psychology),MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Really sad to read all your history.
But at this stage first you need to be mentally stsble to take any decsion.I think therapy would be helpful for you.
you can book online session through Marham

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Salma Wajahat Ali

Dr. Salma Wajahat Ali - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Karachi

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

ohh so sad .. its very difficult to stay wd him .. but its not easy .. very depressive life .. he need treatmnt ..

Member of Marham-Forum

sister, Really Sad to hear this, if you think you can survive without a man for couple of years than leave him, because in our society second marriage is very difficult. it's just like you are running your life with him. pray to Allah to you a right path. before doing anything discuss your family and get their support otherwise you Know tanay for life

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories