Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Memory Loss

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 31 Years old, Faisalabad

I am mother of 6 months old daughter. And baby is on mother and top feed both. The problem i am facing is memory loss after delivering child. I had c section. And after that i had postpartum depression too. But i am better now. My memory got very weak after baby. I forgot every little thing. Sometimes i got very ashamed infront of others. Please suggest me what should i do? I am so worries.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Maha Mohsin

Ms. Maha Mohsin - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

It is common to face memory issues in the post partum period. It is temporary. Just keep a good diet and take your multivitamins. Make a lost of things already and stick the list on your refrigerator or dresser. This way you’ll have continuous reminders

Psychologist in Okara - Laiba Hanif

Laiba Hanif - Psychologist

BS Hons Psychology, MS (ADCP) Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Okara

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

plz consult a certified clinical psychologist for your complete assessment and diagonosis. The complete history will help in diagnosis and treatment plan.. hope u will feel better after psychological sessions. u can book appointment from me also

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

Have taken that "panjeeri" stuff after pregnancy? Start almond oil 3 drops daily. Increase your juice and milk intake.

Psychologist in Sheikhupura - Masooma Rasheed

Masooma Rasheed - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology), MS, M.phil | Sheikhupura

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

if your postpartum depression is treated successfully. then for the daily issues you should make a checklist before going anywhere with your baby. checklist contain the necessary things you may need for your baby r anything you want, review the list or mark the things before going anywhere.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Faryal Jameel

Ms. Faryal Jameel - Psychologist

Bs Hons Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology(ADCP) | Gujranwala

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

dear postpartum depression is normal after baby... and it is cure after some days...but memry loss is not good...u need to maintain ur diet first... maintain haketh foods and include nuts in ur diet... after this u need minor psychological assistance...kindly book ur appointement hrough marham... to regulate ur memry...

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sobia Kiran

Sobia Kiran - Psychologist

BS- Behavioral Sciences, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Book your session with Psychologist. You need proper psychotherapy sessions.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir

Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Kindly book your appointment. Sessions will help you.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Sobia Zafar

Sobia Zafar - Psychologist

| MS in Clinical Psychology | MSC in Behavior Sciences | | Islamabad

took an appointment for proper discuss

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum, if your ppd is better now so then you should just need to take good diet. Add nuts especially almonds and take healthy meal. Takecare of your self

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz

Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz - Psychologist

BS Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Postpartum depression is quite common after child birth. It is a long and painful procedure, I can understand. You feel ashamed because of your memory loss. This is also very natural. First thing that needs to be dealt is your depression. Once, your depression is cured you may start feeling better. Your memory loss might be a side effect of depression. It happens in few cases. I would recommend you to book a session with me and InshaAllah I'll be helpful in this regard. You need to pay attention to your baby girl. For this reason, you need to discuss yourself in detail with a psychologist.

BS Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

I would say that you need to visit me as soon as possible. It will be helpful for you.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zain Tahir

Ms. Zain Tahir - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Behavioral Sciences, Autism Certificate-03 | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Cheers to your recovery from PPD! Memory loss is temporary and you'll also overcome this. For now, take necessary supplements for your body, maintain diet- nuts, almonds, milk and choose from natural resources only. Keep sticky notes on your bed sides or share the schedule for a day with your loved one nearby you, that would help you recall or remind the thing whenever needed. Take help when you need to! you're not alone.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Halima Paracha

Ms. Halima Paracha - Psychologist

BS Hons. (Psych), MS Clinical & Counseling (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

PPD is serious mental health Condition, and since you have recovered so you deserve an applause to that. Memory loss has a connection with PPD, get professional help and you will be surprised how well it goes. All the best, enjoy your new bundle of joy.

God bless

Member of Marham-Forum

dear you need psychiatric consultation

BS Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Postpartum depression is quite common after child birth. It is a long and painful procedure, I can understand. You feel ashamed because of your memory loss. This is also very natural. First thing that needs to be dealt is your depression. Once, your depression is cured you may start feeling better. Your memory loss might be a side effect of depression. It happens in few cases. I would recommend you to book a session with me and InshaAllah I'll be helpful in this regard. You need to pay attention to your baby girl. For this reason, you need to discuss yourself in detail with a psychologist.

Psychologist in Karachi - Syed Khursheed Javaid

Syed Khursheed Javaid - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology) UK, C.A.S.A.C (Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) New York (USA), Certification in Motivational Enhancement Therapy New York USA | Karachi

review-stars

91 Positive Reviews

This is called baby blue. it's usually wash away in weeks but some it may last for months. consult a therapist who can help you to came out from this.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Iqra Arshad

Iqra Arshad - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Faisalabad

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

ppd is mix of changes in some women after birth of a child.... this can be treatable just book an appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories