Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Karachi

Salam, i am posting again as issue is not solving. I was on different antidepressants since 5 years. Last i was on fluoxetine 20 mg from july till January.. i was feeling better and left taking medicines in January by my own. Now since 2 months I’m having alot of stress and anxiety due to toxic environment. Lost my appetite since 1 month. Can’t eat more than 6 7 bites. After this i feel like vomiting. General physician gave me rizek but it didn’t work. Then i visited my psychiatrist and he gave me fluoxetine 20 mg once a day for 4 days then twice a day for 1 month. Xanax 1 for 1 week then half for 1 week and sulp for 1 month. Now i feel burning inside my skin all the time especially inside my palms. Too much sweating. Burning inside skin of my head. Too much anxiety. And still i can’t eat more than 6 7 bites . Please guide me. This burning is making me feel so bad . Today is my 9th day of medicines.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Post Owner

Kindly tag psychiatrist too

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ghalia Arfan

Ghalia Arfan - Psychologist

Ms (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Aoa, you can take online counselling sessions that will help you alot.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Zahra Asad

Ms. Zahra Asad - Psychologist

BS (Psychology),Masters in psychology , diploma in ADHD for Children , diploma Autism | Gujranwala

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

which type of anxiety you have? what is the reason behind your stress life .need proper counseling, need detail history kindly contact me through marham thanks

Post Owner

I don’t know . I am shaking all the time. Mental pressure. Burning inside my skin due to medicines. Issue is due to toxic mother who is all the abusing me and my little sister without any reason.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Zahra Asad
Ms. Zahra Asad - Psychologist

BS (Psychology),Masters in psychology , diploma in ADHD for Children , diploma Autism | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

review-stars 2 Positive Reviews

you can come at my place for counseling as well . I m in Karachi now a days .what is your daily routine ?

4 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Shahida Zaheer

Ms. Shahida Zaheer - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) Certification (Addiction Professional) | Gujranwala

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

need proper treatment

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ansa Qurat Ul Ain

Dr. Ansa Qurat Ul Ain - Psychologist

MS (Psychology), PhD | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Hi Young Man! It feels bad to know about your condition. You must have consulted a psychologist rather than a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists may prescribe you medicine but they are not helpful for the long term. Your anxious state could be better addressed by a psychologist. You may make an appointment to resolve this issue

Psychologist in Sahiwal - Ms Sadaf Zaidi

Ms Sadaf Zaidi - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Sahiwal

review-stars

495 Positive Reviews

Dear u need psychotherapy u can book an appointment through marham

Psychologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Ms Anila Shahid

Ms Anila Shahid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

firat resolves your psychological issues through consultation with any clinical psychologist. u can take online session as well. in any psychological issue half progress is with medicine and half is with counselling.

Psychologist in Toba Tek Singh - Arjmand Naz

Arjmand Naz - Psychologist

M.sc (Applied Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) , MS Clinical Psychology | Toba Tek Singh

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Hi
You elaborate your Symptoms and Medications very well, but one thing Psychiatric Medicine had some side effects so its must and showing its result but problem is not with your body its with your mind and Environment so first you need to disclose yourself and describe your environment and Circumstances through which you are going through this for that you need to book your counselling session you need catharsis more than Medications so feel free and Book your appointment with Marham.pk

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Syedah Hira Fatima

Syedah Hira Fatima - Psychologist

BA(Psychology),Msc(Behavioural Science) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Consult your psychiatrist as well related fluoxetine secondly we need detailed history also about your problems and enviorement,your work history and for treatment option start taking deep breath and start doing meditation, start excercise, try to find pleasureable moments of ur life then u will feel much better. and is there any psychiatric issue runs in your family or any dermatologic issue?

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello There, prolonged use of medication can create dependency as well as side effects. Please check this out with your doctor or pharmacist. Talking therapies /psychotherapies offer long term solution to deal with your worries and anxieties. Please contact for therapy appointment via Marham . Best wishes.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Saima Qamar

Ms Saima Qamar - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

200 Positive Reviews

These maybe side effects of medicine. visit your,doctor again. at the same time,start consulting a,psychologist. you need to start dealing with your toxic environment. a psychologist can help you with that. do not leave the medicine on your own go to your doctor as soon as you can. ditto for psychologist

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum wrwb, app sessions lein relaxing therapies hongi In Sha Allah app behtar mehsoos karein ge. Pareshan na hon. App marham k through contact karein r history btaein. In Sha Allah Mazeed discuss karein gay. Allah Pak app k hamio nasir hon ameen

Member of Marham-Forum

Walikum Aslam, The symptoms you've mentioned might be the side effect of the consistent use of antidepressants. fluoxetine side effects may include upset stomach, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. loss of appetite itself is a symptom of depression

Different people respond to treatments differently. Therefore, if the medication does not help, try adding therapy. The combination of medication and psychotherapy have been shown to help people with symptoms of depression or anxiety.

Member of Marham-Forum

Salam, I have a problem that i forget anything what someone said to me a minute ago. I have lack of concentration in my studies. I felt anxiety like some heart racing, stress, sweating. It's like pressure on me. I talk to my self. Imagination disturbed me a lot. When i was solving a question or exam It's feel like my mind was blank but when i learned i am a fast learner. After any mistake i feel depressed.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for contacting me. Yes, I can help you with all the issues and please let me know when you want to schedule appointment or you can book it online.

Thanks,
Ayesha Khan
Clinical Psychologist( BS, ADCP)

Psychologist in Sahiwal - Nudrat Shahbaz

Nudrat Shahbaz - Psychologist

BSc Psychology, Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology | Sahiwal

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Madam, Hope u feel well
Some points related to burning issues like u took fluxotine round about 7 months than stop it and again start now
Ending the mdcn and start again aftr some time without any schedual r accordingly decreasing dose can be effected badly.
In case of taking mdcns for starting and ending it takes time to adjust in body.
Fluxotine take 10 to 14 days to react in brain for functioning.
Along with mdcns if u get therapy sessions and behavioral techniques u feel more ease from psychologist.
Good luck
Thanks
For further query welcm to consult
Feel free

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello dear, firstly you need to concern again your doctor and tell his\her about the side effects of the medicine and one more thing is that with the medication therapy or counseling is very very important so need to concern with any psychologist for these issues because some times we doesn't solve our issues herself due to worse mental condition ... You can contact me as well through Marham side. GOD Bless you

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories