Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Strange Feelings.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 12 years old, Tajpura scheme Lahore.

Assalam o alaikum I want to draw your attention to my problem that i felt strange feelings in my mind i am having these feelings from about 3 years ago One day i was going in my bed i felt so strange i was feeling a stranger to myself i don't know what really happened to me its horrible when people you love or surroundings u know well are appearing strange and unfamiliar. it also happened with me when i was sitting on the chair and the world was appearing so unreal and strange and suddenly i started shivering. After i take medicine the feelings were gone but not completely i felt these feelings sometimes now again i am facing these terrible feeling. Please guide me what has happened to me. I shall be really thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. Can u tell more about ur feelings ? Hows ur mood ? sleep? appetite? weight ? recent relationship issues ? other thoughts that fee weird ? What do u do ? any affect on life ?

Psychologist in Sahiwal - Nudrat Shahbaz

Nudrat Shahbaz - Psychologist

BSc Psychology, Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology | Sahiwal

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Hope u feel well,
If u can appoint ur setting than it would be easy for managing and exploring precipitating event for solution
Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

When i have these sort of feelings i am unable to recognize parts of my body like hands and other parts i feel like a stranger i don 't feel that it is me. my parents , siblings and surroundings appear strange. before these feelings my mood was normal but nowadays i am always worried about my feelings. my sleep is fine. Appetite is normal. iam not not fat nor too slim i am normal because i am 12 years old my weight is 39 to 40 kg my height is 5 ft i am not confirmed about inches. relationships are normal. not any thoughts but i am just worried about these feelings. Nowadays i am free. My 7 grade online classes would start at 23rd july. yes i am have affect on my life because of these feelings i feel weird and my mood gets off and i am always worried about these feelings. Please tell me are these feelings normal for a 12 year old? I shall be very thankful. regards Rafia Khan.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Aaiza
Ms. Aaiza - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 60 Positive Reviews

Please book a session with me here,so I can properly diagnose or manage you accordingly!

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz
Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 6 Positive Reviews

its not normal you should take consultation with psychologist .he/she wil take history about you and if need also from your family members than use therapeutic techniques and give u sessions .you will cope up your disturbance.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

a experience clinical psychologist consultation you need,for online or hospital visit please contact me

General Practitioner in Islamabad - Dr. Zeba Nasir

Dr. Zeba Nasir - General Practitioner

MBBS | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

considering your age and severity of symptoms it's best to consult a psychiatrist and start treatment. Also discuss cognitive behaviour therapy with him. If delayed it might become severe enough to disturb your quality of life.

Psychologist in Lahore - Arshma Shahzad

Arshma Shahzad - Psychologist

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, MS in Clinical Psychology, Diploma in Homeopathic Medical Sciences | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

You should visit to a psychologist as it is important to explore that if there is any underlying anxiety linked with that thoughts

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Aaiza

Ms. Aaiza - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

please feel free to contact me here,kindly book a session to narrow down details and manage accordingly thanks!

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/sadaf-ejaz
take appointment through this platform.

Member of Marham-Forum

You may book an appointment for further assessment and psychotherapy

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-yasmeen-zahra

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online