Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Thinking Disorders

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 18 years old, london

I am diagnosed with ocd and currently taking a prizma just for the treatment of compulsive thoughts (I have neither depression nor anxiety), and I feel that the prizma has helped them a lot and thoughts that were stuck in my head are not so distressing anymore ... the thing is I feel I have some problem in the form of thinking regardless of the ocd .. Many times my thoughts are interrupted in the middle, I have the desire to stare a lot and do nothing, many times I miss things that should be clear, and my mind is just quiet and dreamy I have almost no thoughts. This is mainly affecting when I talk to people. it's very difficult for me to have conversations with people because I just don't have a response to the conversation it feels like nothing comes to my head ... (even when the people are good friends of mine)

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Hira Tariq

Ms. Hira Tariq - Psychologist

MS Clinical and Counselling Psychology, M.Sc Applied Psychology, Reiki Certification | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Okay. It happens when OCD( thoughts and compulsions) started . You have to book appointment with me through Marham. psychotherapy helps you alot. Be Safe

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

overall assessment is needed. Start psychotherapy it will help you to understand yourself more.so you can effectively handle your self.
regards

Psychologist in Sahiwal - Nudrat Shahbaz

Nudrat Shahbaz - Psychologist

BSc Psychology, Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology | Sahiwal

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Hope u feel well,
Welcom for the counseling. This is treatable issue..
Welcm

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Noor Ul Huda

Ms. Noor Ul Huda - Psychologist

MSc Child Psychology, Mphil in Clinical Psychology in Progress | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

we need some more detail of your problem like what type of obsessions and compulsions you have, time duration and some more pointa. try to consult psychologist through Marham.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Saima Qamar

Ms Saima Qamar - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

to a certain extent this is notmal....happens to me sometime... but if you loose focus in mid sentence or something it is cause to worry... it may be a side effect... first thing to do is to consult your doctor and see if you need a dose adjustment... if that end is covered then book a session with a psychologist

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum wrwb, app khud ko un activities may involve karein jo apki hobbies hon, book reading start karein , Namaz ke pabandi karein r Quran ko Tarjuma Tafseer k sath parhna start karein. Es say apko Knowledge milay ga jis k broader aspects milein gay, effective chezon par time spend karein. Mazeed consultation k liye app Marham k through contact karein. Allah Pak app k hamio nasir hon ameen sum ameen

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Madeeha Imtiaz

Ms. Madeeha Imtiaz - Psychologist

MS in Clinical Psychology, Bachelors of Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Having thoughts is also the part of OCD, first thing first please book your appointment with any psychotherapist for more evaluation and to get to know your condition well. Try deep breathing and look for some activities/hobbies that makes your relax. Try brisk walking and little exercise. Stay positive, stay healthy.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Syedah Hira Fatima

Syedah Hira Fatima - Psychologist

BA(Psychology),Msc(Behavioural Science) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Some detailed assesment, history will be required. To some extent it may be normal but you should need to consult psychiatrist/psychologist for proper medication and psychotherapy

Clinical Psychologist in Jhelum - Ms Kiran Javed

Ms Kiran Javed - Clinical Psychologist

Bs Psychology, Ms Clinical Psychology, HCPC (UK), GMBPsS (UK) | Jhelum

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

you dont have a response because you aren't listening to them instead you are deep down in your thoughts.in your own world.to some extent its normal to have a world of your own.but to lead a good life you need to come out of your thoughts (for most of the time).and its not that you arent having any thoughts.our mind works all the time so we get thoughts all the time.its just that you are focusing on some things (may be your unfulfilled desires) and excluding the others.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Anum Zulfiqar

Ms. Anum Zulfiqar - Psychologist

BS (Clinical Psychology), MPhil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

114 Positive Reviews

This does happen .. you are unable to give response since you, re thoughts are wandering in your own unconcious mind .. you need sessions you will do better please book a session at Marham for me

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

who diagnosed you are you on treatment? if not than you should start treatment .you can appoint any psychologist through this platform.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aalia Gulzar

Aalia Gulzar - Psychologist

BS (Clinical Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

it can be because of the medicine, because in long run medication is not a solution. take therapy and it will help you in overcoming these side effects of medicine as well as in tapppering off your medication

Psychologist in Lahore - Falak Rubab

Falak Rubab - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

consult with psychologist via marham for detailed history n proper assessment.
thnx

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. Since when do u have this issues. Was it there before using the medication Parizma? and since how long have u been using the medication. ?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories