Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychology on Anxiety And Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, lahore

Hi! I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for last 2 years. Visted a number of psychologist, but no improvements. Recently visited a psychologist having clinic near Shaikh zaid hospital even laughed at me when i tried to explain her my insecurities. That was a terrible experience. Since then i stopped visiting for therapies and now my condition is worsening and even muscles tapping has started. I'm distinction Holder with excellent educational background. Need a life coach. Please reply help me!

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Sohail Siddiqui

Dr. Sohail Siddiqui - General Physician

MBBS, FRACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners), Master Of Public Health | Karachi

Call me via Marham for proper and the best help and advice

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti

Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti - Psychologist

MS (Clinical And Counseling Psychology), Msc (Child Psychology) PHD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

You can visit at Rainbow EDC hopefully you find yourself improving because. most of the time Psychologist do wrong assessment and diagnosis that's why treatment isn't working.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar

Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar - Psychologist

Msc Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

You need proper session please share your detail history

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Amber Bashir

Dr. Amber Bashir - Psychologist

PhD (scholar) Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology, CBT Practitioner, Hypnotherapist UK | Lahore

review-stars

720 Positive Reviews

sad to hear about psychologist response..psychologist should empathise the patients instead of judging them...anyways,consult online to talk about your issues

Post Owner

Thank you.
will get in touch with you soon.

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Bushra Sadiq

Bushra Sadiq - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology), MSc Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

don't be Panic.. we r here to help u... plz book your appointment for proper guideline and understanding of your problems... trust on Allah everything will be settled down soon

Post Owner

thanks for positive response.
Insha Allah, will get in touch with you soon

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Tahira Rubab

Dr. Tahira Rubab - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, PhD Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

71 Positive Reviews

sorry to hear about your experience with psychologists, good or bad professionals exist in every field, but stopping from seeking help is never a solution. i can understand how painful situation you are going though. you can google a good psychologist and then visit. hopefully you will find a best one. but do seek help so that doesn't get more worse. good luck

Post Owner

I visited your profile as well, do you offer any discount for students? I'm looking forward to visit you but your consultation fee is bit high.

2 years ago

Cardiologist in Sargodha - Dr. Shahid Siddique

Dr. Shahid Siddique - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiologist), BLS Certified of ( American Heart Association) | Sargodha

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

eat balanced diet
exercise daily
stay active in productive work
for physical symptoms take proper medicine and counselling.
and don't forget to pray regularly.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Maria Riaz

Maria Riaz - Psychologist

| MSc | ADCP | | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

don't be panic we are here to help you... book ur session for detail history and consultation

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

ap again dr change kare or ache psychologist k pas Jae her dr ek jaisa nai hota us dr ne ghlat harekt ki jo nai krne chaye

Psychologist in Peshawar - Psy. Kashmala

Psy. Kashmala - Psychologist

BS Hons Clinical Psychology | Peshawar

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Book Session

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Tahira Yasmeen

Tahira Yasmeen - Psychologist

Masters (Psychology), M.Phil (Continue) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Dear you should consult another psychologist in sha ALLAH you very well

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Sara Zafar

Sara Zafar - Psychologist

MSC psychology, M.phil Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

book your appointment for better treatment n consultation thankyou

Psychologist in Muzaffarabad - Tabbinda Shabbir

dnt worry we r here to help u......ap ksi r psychologist ka pas Jay.....

Psychologist in Kohat - Ms. Faiza Farooq

Ms. Faiza Farooq - Psychologist

| Diploma (Clinical Psychology) | MSc (Psychology) | | Kohat

book your appointment for better treatment

Psychologist in Lahore - Amna Waqar

Amna Waqar - Psychologist

| Bs (Clinical Psychology) | | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

book your appoitment...insecurities and history is important to know for better treatment....book ur consultation and give ur whole history. hopefully u will feel better after few sessions.

Psychologist in Sargodha - Fakhr Un Nisa

Fakhr Un Nisa - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Sargodha

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Book appointment with me

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sadia Aziz

Sadia Aziz - Psychologist

MSc Applied Psychology | Rawalpindi

ups and downs are part of life..sometime our daily lives functioning disturb ... every person is different by nature ...so please book online session for detail history and management

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Rida Hussain Bukhari

Ms. Rida Hussain Bukhari - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

hello I'm sorry for your previous experience I assure you what she did was wrong and is in no way a reflection to other therapists. please visit me in my clinic I'll help you any way I can

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Laraib Gull

Laraib Gull - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

dnt google your symptoms. not all psychologist are same . book and appointment for therapy session.

Post Owner

i didn't Google it. but yes it is sure, I'm experiencing something i never expected

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Shahbaz Anwar

Shahbaz Anwar - Psychologist

| MSc | MPhil (Clinical Psychology ) | Lahore

Dear, I think your depression convert to chronic phase and it will leads to much panic condition. You should to take proper therapies session for your wellness. book appointment i will treat you in better way with latest psychotherapies.

Post Owner

thanks for your reply.
do you think 'panic conditions' need to be medically treated?
heavy chest, high heart beat and muscles tapping, i have started facing all these issues. Should i go for a psychiatrist or psychologist?

2 years ago

| MSc | MPhil (Clinical Psychology ) | Lahore | Book Appointment

you should to visit psychologist this is suitable for you . get appoinement i will treat you in better way thanks

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Jannat Fazal

Jannat Fazal - Psychologist

| BS ( Clinical Psychology ) | MS ( Clinical Psychology) | | Lahore

Really sorry you had to go through that, it's distressing and demotivating and no medical/mental health professional should add to your existing issues. Having said that i would suggest you to still seek therapy and find yourself a good psychologist, different therapists have different approach and it may not work for everyone. Everyone has insecurities and we learn new coping skills to deal with them, try reaching out to a different psychologist. It's a daunting process but well worth it... don't let one experience stop you from seeking the help you need and getting better.

Member of Marham-Forum

you should go for proper treatment

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr.  Nazish Shabbir

Dr. Nazish Shabbir - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | PHD (Clinical Psychology) | PHD Applied Psychology | | Lahore

Hey. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Always try to visit a Professional Psychologist rather than quacks. There are many people in the market making fools of others with fake degrees/zero-knowledge. Try to see any professional Psychologist. I hope you'll feel better in the 3,4 sittings. Insha'Allah. All the best. ??

Post Owner

thank you so much.

2 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello
And sorry to hear that your condition didn't improved and also about your last experience with psychologist. It was very unethical. You can book an appointment with me. You will improve InshaAllah. Detail history is necessary for better treatment.
Regards

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Seerat Un Nisa

Ms. Seerat Un Nisa - Psychologist

BS, ADCP, Diploma in Hypnotherapy | Gujrat

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

kindly book your appointment for better consultation and treatment

Psychologist in Peshawar - Psy. Kashmala

Psy. Kashmala - Psychologist

BS Hons Clinical Psychology | Peshawar

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Book Session

| MSc | MPhil (Clinical Psychology ) | Lahore

Dear you dont need to visit many psychologist plz consult one professional.Your condition going to be worse day by day you need proper psychotherapies. plz book appointment i will guide you how to overcome this chronic situation.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Tehmina Asghar

Ms. Tehmina Asghar - Psychologist

MSc Clinical Psychology, NLP Master Practitioner, Reiki Practitioner | Lahore

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Hey!
Anxiety and depression can be dealt with. Sorry for the terrible past experience but hope for the best. As you said,you are a distinction holder which of course is an achievement could be a reason of your anxiety if a person who excelled gets stuch sonewhere. We can discuss it in detail in session.You can opt for online/in person consultation session.
InshaAllah you will feel better.
All the best
Tehmina Asghar
Clinical Psychologist

Post Owner

visited your profile and even responses of your patients.
hopefully will visit you soon.

2 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Haleema Khan

Haleema Khan - Psychologist

| MSC (Applied Psychology ) | ADCP (Clinical Psychology) | | Islamabad

Mana apka question read out kia h right laikn agr ap deatil ma mje sa apni problem jb Tak ni batten gy tab Tak ma apko Kisi b terhan k guide line nhi da sakty Kisi b problem ko solve krna kalia uski root ko smjhan zruri hota h agr ap mari baat ko smjhy gy hain to pl Book an appointment with me I help to get you out from this problem

Psychologist in Lahore - Muhammada Mutahir

Muhammada Mutahir - Psychologist

BS (Hons.) Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

I feel sorry to hear about your past experience and now it's even difficult for you to open up to a psychologist because of the experience you had. but let's hope for the best. You problem might have shifted to chronic phase but it is treatable. It will take some time but inshallah you'll get fine. proper history and therapy sessions are required for your betterment. Feel free to contact any of the psychologist you find comfortable to talk to!

Psychologist in Sialkot - Ms. Mariyam Amin

Ms. Mariyam Amin - Psychologist

MSc (Psychologist), Certified (Time Management), Certified (Psychopharmacology), Certified (Professional Psychologist), Certified (Queries Of Personalities), Certified (DSM 5) | Sialkot

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Don’t worry dear you’ll recover soon book appointment

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Maria Mumtaz

Maria Mumtaz - Psychologist

| MSC (Psychology) | PGSLT | | Faisalabad

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

You can book your appointment so that we can discuss your issue in detail and In Sha Allah you will get fine..

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychology

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories