Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Sexology...

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Lahore

We got married 1 year and 7 months ago. In start my wife used to feel pain during intercourse and was unable to get orgasm or any contractions. Consulted gynaecologist she prescribed some gel, issue dissolved with time but she doesn't feel any pleasure during sex. Any touch, kiss, doesn't arouse her and she is unable to reach orgasm. We again consulted a gynaecologist prescribed some medication like tablet togen, then changed it to vomee But nothing is working. What could be the probable cause? And how to get rid of this situation as she has started feeling depression due to this condition?

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

have you done her hormonal tests?

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Dr. Mehmood Khan

Dr. Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

| DHMS | DIP (Sexology) | DAC | | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

382 Positive Reviews

for complete diagnosis and treatment book online video consultation with Dr mehmood Ahmed Khan

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Mujahid Farooq

Dr. Mujahid Farooq - Sexologist

Sex Therapist. | Karachi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Dear 1st condition is known as Vaginismas, which resolved with cream n time. but the other problem is known is an~orgasmia, now this needs a proper pre marriage and post marriage history of your wife. also needs to do hormonal tests. then we can diagnose its cause, physical or psychological? and then it will be treated accordingly, for consultation you can book an appointment.

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through Homeo medicine..Enshahallha after used these medicine u feel batter .I need ur details history plzzz book appointment through Marham

Psychologist in Kasur - Muhammad Arshad Raouf

Muhammad Arshad Raouf - Psychologist

| BS (Hons.) Psychology | ADCP | Kasur

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

It appears to be a psychological issue not physical, I'm a trained clinical psychologist in the area of sex therapy, I can help with that, book your appointment as soon as possible. The issue will be resolved.

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through Homeo medicine..Enshahallha after used these medicine u feel batter .I need ur details history plzzz book appointment through Marham

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

421 Positive Reviews

Aoa !
your weight ? and any medicine you are using ?

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

Take time better for physical consultation, it's an important issue should be resolved. so proper examination, labs and history discussion is mandatory. couple visit with sexuologist. is important. Take care

Sexologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Habib Ur Rehman

Dr. Habib Ur Rehman - Sexologist

MBBS | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

It seems to be psychological issue and with counselling she might improve,you both partners should seek this in Lahore

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories