Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Sexull Health

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Lahore

My name Hamza I am 26 year old Can I eat supplements like tryception or duron for my sexull health and I am single.

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif

Dr. Kashif - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS-I, DHS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Duron is for irregular heart beat

Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan - Ms. Maryam Tahir

Ms. Maryam Tahir - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food & Nutrition | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

supplement se bhtr customized diet plan follow kryn , supplements m steriods huty hyn

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Mujahid Farooq

Dr. Mujahid Farooq - Sexologist

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

dear before taking anything you need to diagnose first why your sex is disturbed. treat the cause, its not wise to take supplements just by learning from Internet. you are young you dont need no medicine if you start using supplements without diagnosis it might harm you instead of giving you relief. so dont play with your health. 26 is not the age to have sexual problems if u r having it you better find the reason and treat it.if you need my help you can consult me online too.

Post Owner

Your answer is very satisfied me. I was smoking for the last five years And continued to masturbate But I have completely quit smoking and masturbation for the past 2 month i face some problem E.D and premature ejaculation.And I have experienced it more then 2 times.speciallyTrouble keeping an erection.That's why I was turning to supplements.What should I do now?

1 month ago

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Mujahid Farooq

Dr. Mujahid Farooq - Sexologist

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Hamza thanks for having trust in me. Now sincec you are facing two different problems at the same time. then its obvious that there could be more than two different system responsible for there problems. basically in a healthy man, there r 4 systems in your body which run together to give you sexual response, at this point i cant judge which system is troubling you, so all you need to do is, book an appointment, i will take detail history of yours, then we will see if we need to do any test or not. once reason found treatment is not difficult. but usually there is no serious problem in young boys. so just relax ok.

Sexologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Habib Ur Rehman

Dr. Habib Ur Rehman - Sexologist

MBBS | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

These should be taken if indicated , as a supplement should not be taken as supplement

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories