Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Erectyle Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 28, lahore

Hi Docter's, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm 28 years old, weight 70kg height 5.6 having 3 kids. I am suffering with ED and PE problems las year i take consultations with professional docters as well. I have also attached my previous Lab test which is below then average. Some of time I feel good erection and most of the time its not works properly, I have also using Viga Ginseng spray which helps me for good erection but now I am loosing my intrest in the things afterthat. Nowi take another consultation and again done a Serum Ferittin Test which is very low in point I also attached the Test Report. Docter start treatment and suggest me to take every week 200000 VitaminD3 capsule for a month and 5 injections of vitamin b12, b6 and so on and also advice me to take mix fruits salad. Its been 3 weeks I have done 5 injections and 2 vitamin D3 emphule. and also take 2 confido tabs. but still i didn't feel any changes yet. I want a good suggesstion from senior doctors what should i ne

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Saadia Atif

Saadia Atif - Clinical Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

how's your married life generally? also please note if you're not taking excessive anxiety regarding this issue as it then creates a Vicious cycle. it's important to work on any such thoughts that pressurize you as performance anxiety itself can cause problems with erection

Urologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Athar Mehmood
Asst. Prof. Dr. Athar Mehmood - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 363 Positive Reviews

I think need to look into ferritin also..y it is so low...

4 weeks ago

Post Owner

Thank you for your response.
I am not a victom of Anxiaty and Depression right now. but i was in this situation 2 years ago when i am struggling too much with married and future issues. This is the root cause of my ED, PE and Mentally diziness problems. I can't focus on things and even forget with in a seconds.
As i have 2/3 consultation but still i am not much okay. I feel diziness and ED and PE problems.

4 weeks ago

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Saadia Atif
Saadia Atif - Clinical Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 24 Positive Reviews

it's good that you are aware that your concerns could be due to anxiety. try therapy for a good few months and see if it helps. sometimes what we think has past, can get back. dizziness is a classic symptom of anxiety.
you can book an appointment for further discussion. this can be managed through cognitive restructuring

4 weeks ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

427 Positive Reviews

Aoa !
your weight ? and any medicine you are using ?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories