Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Left Shoulder Fracture Doubt

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 64, Rawalpindi

my mother fell down 2 weeks ago,her X-ray taken on same day ,report is attached,after tragedy doctor suggested us arm shoulder support sling and some vitamins supplements and nebrol fort, now after 2 weeks she is some better,without movement she is okay but when she move her shoulder she feel pain, she is also diabetic and blood pressure patients, kindly give me perfect advice for her,

Orthopedic Surgeon in Mirpur Khas - Dr. Wahaj Ali

Dr. Wahaj Ali - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopaedic Surgery) | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

suspected fracture in shoulder need video consultation for movement test

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Asjad Siddiqui

which shoulder is affected? right or left more ?? need physical examination to rule out FX and ligaments tendon injury

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub

Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS Surgery (UK) MSC in Surgery of Trauma UK, Director of Northwest Medicolegal Services Ltd, UK | Faisalabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Left shoulder joint looks OK with some degenerative changes, the Left AC joint looks loose , needs more clear veiw, however there is no obvious fracture seen . Looks AC joint strian , if not better in a week then needs consultation .

Post Owner

sir mother is feeling some better, can you please let me know that any x-rays need or not,?
and any exercise need ? because mother is still using shoulder support,and avoid any movements

2 weeks ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub
Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS Surgery (UK) MSC in Surgery of Trauma UK, Director of Northwest Medicolegal Services Ltd, UK | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 3 Positive Reviews

I don't think so there is needs of any further xrays as even if there is minor fracture the treatment will be same. As per agreement with murham I can not send you pictures of various exercises until you get appointment.

2 weeks ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Brig R Arsalan Bukhari

Prof. Dr. Brig R Arsalan Bukhari - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, FRCS (Glasgow), AO Fellow (UK), FICS (USA), Fellowship Advanced Joint Replacement (UK), Fellowship AO Trauma and Disaster management (Switzerland), Fellowship Sports Medicine (UK), Fellowship Onco-Orthopedics (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

can you get a digital xray or 3D CT scan of effected side

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories