Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Speech Therapist on Milestones Delayed

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 4 years old, Rawalpindi

Hello Doctor, I need help to deal with a child who has his basic milestones delayed. He is four but can't talk in sentences or even words. He may name things but he can't joined words to form sentences. He uses sound to communicate instead of words. Initially he wouldn't react to his name but now he does but rarely. He doesn't sit and constantly on the move. He doesn't play with toys nor he eats any thing. He has very limited diet due to which he is becoming weak by the day. I really wannal help the child, but I don't know how. Please guide,what should one do.

Speech Therapist in Sargodha - Ms. Maryam Akhter

Ms. Maryam Akhter - Speech Therapist

Master in Special Education, Certified Speech & Language Pathologist, Diploma in SLT, Diploma in ABA | Sargodha

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Contact the nearest Institute for Special needs children. They will assess him from different assessment cards. symptoms show your child needs ABA, Speech and OT therapies.

Post Owner

Thank you doctors. He has been diagnosed with autism but the doctors handling him are not giving satisfactory counselling. How can one help at home along with therapies.

3 days ago

Speech Therapist in Rawalpindi - Ms Raheela Fouzia Qamar

Ms Raheela Fouzia Qamar - Speech Therapist

MS-Speech Language Pathology & Therapy , Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology , BS (Hons) Bachelor Of Health Sciences | Rawalpindi

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

You should consult neurologist for his any neurological condition and to diagnose. Plus consult to speech therapist for his speech therapy. It will help him in communication.

Speech Therapist in Karachi - Dr. Mr G M Faraz

Dr. Mr G M Faraz - Speech Therapist

DPT , Master of Science in Audiology & Speech Sciences | Karachi

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

you need to consult with speech therapist for his speech and language evaluation.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

261 Positive Reviews

medicine se buhat jldi response bhi kry ga or jldi bat bhi krny lgy ga baki milestones bhi time to time hony lgy gy inshallah pareshan na hon detail bat kr lain kindly book appointment with me

Post Owner

Thanks for reassuring response. But how does homeopathic medicine help with autism?

1 day ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories