Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Development Delay (Cystic Leuomalacia)

person-avatar

Asking for Father, Male, 1 years old, Abbottabad

Hi Doctor, my daughter is now 1 year old. when she was born, she was normal but after discharge from the hospital she had jaundice and had some fits during jaundice then we hospitalized her, and after treatment in the nursery she recovered. but after few months ago we noticed some issues facing my daughter like lack of coordination, not making eye contact, and Developmental Delays like sitting, rolling over, walking, etc. so we decided to do a CT scan after the CT Scan report showed head injuries due to lack of blood or oxygen (bilateral occipital lobes causing loss of volume of brain parenchyma) and (cystic leukomalacia) I attached the CT scan report please suggest what should I do for its brain development does physiotherapy is effective for brain development?

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Dr. Ehtisham Panhwar PT

Physiotherapy heran Kun result lekar ati hai easy bachon me. mene khud bachat theek hotay dekhay Hain or ek bachat ki mene bhi help ki thi chalna seekhnay me.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

261 Positive Reviews

homeopathic medicine se mental health buhat achi ho jay gi or hr cheez, time to time hony lgy gi ap bilkul befiqar rahain me ne aisy buhat bachon ko treat Kia hy UN ko within days bahtari hony lgy Hy ap pareshan na hon detail bat kr lain kindly book appointment with me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories